May 18, 2011 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Rambouillet, France - To celebrate the launch of The Zoo HD, the last opus of their educational app collection, Breek has announced a discount on its popular app The Farm for iPhone, for a limited time only. From May 19, 2011 to May 20, 2011, the price of the app will be only $0.99 (instead of $1.99).
With the The farm for iPhone, children discover the most common animals of the farm, their sounds and their names in four languages. Kids can navigate throw a gallery of animals or play with the quiz and the flip-book.
* 20 high-quality original drawings
* Real animals sounds, selected to be pleasant for children
* 4 languages (English, French, German, Portuguese)
* Quiz with images & sounds to test the children and their parents
* Flip-book with images & sounds (new!)
* Names clearly written out, read in a child's or mother's voice
* Names, sounds and voices can be muted
* Visual effects (new!)
* Help section (new!)
* Interface optimized for iPhone 4, 3Gs
* US English, French, German and Portuguese
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 11.0 MB
Pricing and Availability
For a limited time (from May 19, 2011 to May 20, 2011), The Farm for iPhone 1.2 is only $0.99 USD instead of $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in Rambouillet, France, Breek specializes in developing websites and iPhone, iPad and OSX apps. Copyright (C) 2011 Breek. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.