May 20, 2011 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Bristol, United Kingdom - CallSaver 2.0 has been redesigned and rebuilt, and, with a loyal user base, their feedback and submissions has contributed to a massive update to the CallSaver Number Database. Many user's feature requests have been implemented and the User Interface redesigned to ensure CallSaver remains the most sophisticated money saving App in the App Store. Now CallSaver 2.0 has more Categories, more Numbers and more features.
The User Interface has been totally redesigned from the ground up to enable the user to locate a geographical number as quickly as possible. This is facilitated through the new Search View which, using the iPhone's familiar Search Bar, can quickly filter results so the user can quickly locate the company's geographical number.
The most innovative feature is the Smart Prefix for 0800 numbers that enables the prefixing of 0800 numbers with a user specified code to have these phone calls piped through a geographical number.
CallSaver 2.0 also includes the following updates:
* CallSaver Number Database 3.0
* New Search View to search by Company Name or Telephone Number
* Smart Prefix for 0800 numbers. Enable the prefixing of 0800 numbers with user specified code
* Add to Address Book. Numbers can now be added to integral Address Book
* Increase in number database from User Submissions
* Increase in number database in response to User Requests
* Efficiency gains due to the database restructure
* Aesthetics and User Interface update
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CallSaver 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Jeremy Bassett is an independent iPhone App Developer from Bristol, UK. Copyright (C) 2011 Jeremy Bassett. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.