May 22, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Saint Catharines, Canada - Independent developer Michael Smith has released Fly-n-BOOM! 1.0 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Fly-n-BOOM! is an engaging and unique App with physics-based game-play and lots of explosions. It is incredibly easy to pick up and play casually or on the run and is fun for all ages. Fly-n-BOOM! appeals to families and casual gamers, as well as seasoned gamers who enjoy a challenge.
Fly-n-BOOM! has high replay value; try to get three golden rockets and a super high score for each level. Dodge and avoid obstacles such as cannon balls in unique vibrant worlds. Use special objects to your advantage, such as crashing into particle bombs, which shoot high-speed particles in all directions. Smash into corrosive bombs to melt away parts of the environment to get at hard to reach bad guys and items.
Fly-n-BOOM! includes these features:
* 43 challenging and addictive levels
* Universal App with higher resolution art for the iPad
* Unique and stylized art design
* Cute and comical characters and animations
* Funny and engaging sound effects
* Interesting scoring system with bumpers for point multipliers
* Save and continue a previous game
* Icons to link to Twitter and Facebook fan pages
See what users are saying about Fly-n-BOOM! on the App Store:
* "Great game! Very challenging!" - SteedaQ
* "Fun like angry birds but with explosions!! I like blowing stuff up... Haha!" - Trizazirt
* "This game is super fun!!! I have been playing it all day." - Megamathieu
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 17.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fly-n-BOOM! 1.0 is available now for $0.99 CAD. The game can be purchased and installed directly from the App Store on the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. The game is also available for purchase in iTunes.
Born and raised in Ontario, Canada, Michael Smith has been an avid gamer his whole life and also an active member of the gaming community. After graduating from Brock University he worked at a major Video Game Company for just under three years. He made a bold decision to pursue his own path, where he could bring his own ideas to life and build an engaging relationship with customers and the gaming social scene. He truly believes video games are an evolving form of art. He also loves connecting with the gaming community through his popular YouTube channel named pigeontoedprod. Copyright (C) 2011 / Michael Smith. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.