May 23, 2011 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Beutelkind today is pleased to announce the release of Hidden London 3.5 for iOS devices. Hidden London is a new free app live on the iTunes store. The app features in total 80 amazing, quirky and unusual places to visit in London. Also features a handy map of London showing how to find these stunning places, as well as the ability to contact the places directly from the app.
* Discover a Roman bath right in the centre of London
* Hang out with Dennis the Menace and friends in London's only cartoon museum
* Explore a mysterious crypt hidden in the depths of Fleet Street
* Browse through the first English dictionary in the 18th century house where it was written
* Investigate Sherlock Holmes' most famous cases and consult with Dr Watson
* Visit Pango the pig, DJ the horse and even a few friendly dinosaurs
* Much much more
My name is Martin and I am an independent iPhone developer living in Pimlico, London. I am also the born and bred Londoner mentioned above. I have a passion for London's unusual and quirky places and have visited all of the places in this app with my partner.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.2 or later
* 2.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hidden London 3.5 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Beutelkind is a young software house based in Pimlico, London. Copyright (C) 2011 Beutelkind. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.