May 25, 2011 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Boston, Massachusetts - Dear Panda LLC is gearing up for summer and getting ready for next school year with a sale on CourseNotes 2.5, their top-selling iPad app which help students take notes and stay organized. The must-have app for students will be on sale in the App Store for 40% off through June 1st. Dear Panda also announced that they will give away another series of promo codes for qualifying educators.
The sale couldn't come at a more opportune time for students as they wrap up the spring semester and begin to take a look at summer academic sessions and even the next school year. Those students lucky enough to have received a new iPad from family members for a job well done will also be looking to take advantage of this amazing deal.
Of course there's no better deal than free, which is what Dear Panda is offering to educators to thank them for yet another year of hard work. To inquire about the free promo codes, educators are being asked to send their name, school affiliation and how they plan to use CourseNotes in the classroom to the support email below.
* Take text notes, draw sketches and create TODO lists
* Add assignments and TODO notes to the iPad calendar
* Organize notes easily by subject and class meeting
* Print notes over-the-air right from the iPad
* Take summaries with bullet-lists for better note organization
* Export notes online and via email for sharing, printing and backup
* View shared notes of friends also using CourseNotes right in the app
* Transfer notes via Bluetooth for peer-to-peer sharing with other CourseNotes users
* Purchase study sheets and other educational content from the in-app Premium Content Store
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later (some features require iOS 4.2)
* 4.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CourseNotes 2.5 for iPad is available for $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) through June 1st (normally $4.99) and is available worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store for iPad in the Education category. Volume discounts available for educational institutions through Apple's App Store Volume Purchase Program. Members of the media can get a free copy of CourseNotes for review or evaluation by contacting Dear Panda and requesting a promo code.
Dear Panda L.L.C., makers of CourseNotes for the iPad, is located in Boston, MA. With the needs of students in mind, Dear Panda aims to build tools that enable learning and collaboration using mobile and web technologies. Now on it's second major release, CourseNotes for the iPad is shifting from a simple note-taking app to a must-have classroom tool. For more information visit CourseNotes online. Copyright (C) 2011 Dear Panda L.L.C.. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.