May 30, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Doncaster, United Kingdom - Pocketeers has released the free lite version of their premium smash arcade game BattleBallz Chaos for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch - Available now on the Apple App Store. BattleBallz Chaos (priced at $0.99) is a fun fast paced arcade game for 1-2 players focusing on competitive game play between either the player and AI or the player and a buddy.
* Single and two player action (multi*touch screen required for two players)
* Multiple player set ups such as 2 v 1, 1 v 2, 2 v 2 etc..
* 4 modes of difficulty (easy, normal, hard and *insane)
* New features and hazards added as you progress
* Around 80 different achievements that can be earned and posted to Facebook
* Power-ups to help / hinder players such as deflective barriers, shrink enemy team, grow player, freeze wave and more
* 10, 20 and 30 round games to suite your free time
* Slam play to trick your enemies
* Stats tracking to help you measure and improve your performance or prove how much you rule
* None competitive solo play mode
* Great graphics, music and effects
* Cool sci-fi theme
* Suitable for adults and children of all skill levels
* Death match bonus rounds
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 5.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BattleBallz Chaos 1.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Pocketeers Limited (formerly known as AGB Games) is a UK based game developer founded in 2002 by industry veterans Mat Hopwood and Dave Garrison.
Pocketeers produces, publishes and markets games for smart phones and tablet devices using the AirPlay SDK, Java and XNA / Silverlight. Pocketeers previous work includes titles such as Need for Speed on Nintendo GBA / Nintendo DS and the C2 / C3 3D engines and demos for Gameboy Advance which helped revolutionise 3D gaming on the GBA platform. Pocketeers has three additional games in development due for release late 2011 on Android, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Bada, Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 Pocketeers Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.