August 14, 2008 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, USA - Macvide is proud to announce ScreenCap 1.8, their video to Flash conversion utility for Mac OS X. Developed specifically for Mac users, ScreenCap allows video recording, single screenshot or timed screenshot series capturing from your Mac. All of the most popular video and image formats are supported: iPod mp4, 3gp, QuickTime MOV, Adobe Flash SWF and FLV, jpeg, png, tiff, bmp.
ScreenCap offers an easy-to-use interface that guides the user through the capturing and recording process. The application can select capturing area in a preview window or on a whole screen. ScreenCap automatically provides ideal default settings and control many audio/video preferences. Audio capturing can record your voice during creating your video from microphone or just grab all sound of your Mac.
Feature highlights include:
* Record Video from your desctop or selected area
* Record Flash Video FLV or SWF from your Desktop or selected area
* Capture part or whole of screen by selecting capturing area
* Capture single frame screenshots
* Capture timed screenshots series
* Store result screenshots to PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP formats
* Save captured video to quickTime MOV, iPod mp4 or Mobile 3GP formats
* Save captured to Flash SWF and FLV Video
* Selectable area for Capturing
* Preview of selecte area
* Hotkey support
* Easy to use
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or 10.5 Leopard
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 12.4 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
ScreenCap 1.8 is available for only $39.95 USD for a Single License, and may be downloaded directly from the Macvide website.
Located in historic St. Petersburg, Russian Federation, Intelus, Ltd. is a privately funded company founded in 2002. Leveraging their longtime experience in the video industry, Intelus' goal is to develop best-of-breed tools for the Mac platform, and lead to the creation of Macvide. Copyright 2002-2008 Intelus, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Flash, the Flash Logo and Macromedia are registered trademarks of Adobe Inc.