June 1, 2011 in iOS Development (E)
[prMac.com] Bloomington, Minnesota - AppViz 2.0 is now available and adds many highly requested features to the sales analytics tool including iAd support, scheduled downloading, and support for the new version of Mac OS X. AppViz is a popular tool in the iOS and Mac App Store development community. 2.0 is a major update that delivers new features and improvements based on two years of work and customer feedback. Some of the improvements include:
* Track iAd revenue for ad-supported products
* Schedule automated downloads for sales, rankings and reviews
* Track important events in an app's sales history
* Use collections of apps to add custom breakdowns for groups of applications
* Improved rankings support makes it even easier to see an app's performance on the App Store
* Performance has been greatly improved for customers with large numbers of apps or high quantities of sales data
* Added a revamped user interface and more powerful graphing
* Track educational sales, promos, gifts, gift redemptions, and refunds
* Fully supported on Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
* Mac OS 10.6 or later
Pricing and Availability:
AppViz 2.0 is available now. A single AppViz license costs $49 (USD) and a 5 license business pack is available for $99. Customers of 1.0 will receive the upgrade for $25. Site licensing is also available.
Located in Bloomington, Minnesota, IdeaSwarm is an indie Mac and iOS company founded in 2008. IdeaSwarm's main focus is developing powerful, versatile tools that help content creators make the most of the Mac and iOS platforms. Copyright (C) 2008-2011 IdeaSwarm. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iTunes, iPhone, iOS, App Store, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.