June 6, 2011 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Volgograd, Russian Federation - Announcing that Igor Vlasov, the developer of Chebyshev Trend Pro, has released an important new investment tool for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. The application is a recent launch that depicts the true story of a Yahoo Finance stock trend. A complete absence of lag acts as a noise filter, removing all of the random fluctuations and showing only the real, underlying trending. Users are able to view a stock's S/R line, buy and sell signals, trend comparisons and more. The app also allows the grouping of symbols and adjustment of trend dates.
Chebyshev Trend Pro is a unique new offering for users who like to keep an eye on how their stocks are doing. The application syncs with data from Yahoo Finance, so any stock listed there is accessible for viewing trends.
One of the most exciting aspects of this new program is its absence of lag when compared with moving average trends. The app features a modified Gaussian least squares fit, which acts as a noise filter to remove random fluctuations and provide the real picture of how a stock is performing.
Users are able to read a stock's S/R line, get buy and sell signals, and compare trends in intraday, daily, weekly or monthly modes. Intraday data is updated every five minutes, with other modes refreshing hourly and at midnight.
These are some of the features in Chebyshev Trend Pro:
* Puts an innovative trending tool in the palm of your hand
* Uses Chebyshev polynomials to create trend lines against Yahoo Finance
* Get daily, weekly, monthly or intraday stock charts
* Updates every 5 minutes for intraday; every hour and midnight for other periods
* Noise filter removes random fluctuations to provide the real trends
* Complete absence of lag when compared with moving average trends
* Includes S/R line, buy and sell signals
* Compare trends with classical MA and Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR and MACD indicators
* Volume and Chaikin oscillator
* Save stock symbols in a portfolio by groups
* Ability to adjust trend dates
* Stocks and data sourced from Yahoo Finance website
* Accessing Yahoo Finance requires a data connection
* App performs best with WiFi connection
* Try Chebyshev's Trend free version for a sneak peak at Chebyshev Trend Pro
To help users organize their investments, Chebyshev Trend Pro allows stock symbols to be saved in groups. The app's flexibility means that users are also able to adjust trend dates to view and make comparisons over time.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 2.0 MB
Pricing and Availability
Chebyshev Trend Pro 1.2.1 is $4.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Igor Vlasov is a former math teacher and programmer. With a background of long experience working in educational and financial institutions, it was easy for Igor to combine his knowledge with his interest in financial markets to create related applications and 3D games. Igor's vision is to provide fun and usable applications for mobile users around the globe. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.