June 9, 2011 in Networks and FTP (F)
[prMac.com] Dobrich, Bulgaria - Presenta Ltd. is pleased to announce the new release of iGetter version 2.8.7 for Mac OS X. iGetter is a powerful, full featured download manager and accelerator. iGetter can greatly improve the speed of your downloads using segmented downloading. In addition it allows auto resume on broken downloads, queue filtering by various criteria, site explorer, history list, scheduling downloads for low traffic periods, auto redial on broken connection, auto hang-up and shut down on completion, and much more.
New in version 2.8.7:
* Optimized for Firefox 4 and Opera browsers
* Added contextual menu integration with Opera 10/11
* Added support in iGetter Scriptable Plug-In for Opera browser
* Added support for 64bit Firefox in iGetter Browser Plug-In
* Added support for 64bit Firefox in iGetter Extension
* Improved iGetter Browser Plug-In integration to support "WebPluginMIMETypes" in Info.plist
* Added support for the application/x-download MIME type
* Added new option Save redirected URLs in Advanced Preferences, which could help in case of redirection to temporary URLs
* Reduced memory usage in the download queue
* Some fixes and additions to the German, Italian, Japanese and Traditional Chinese localizations.
* Fixed a bug with Estimate and Elapsed time calculation, that in some time zones improperly added 30 min
* Fixed a crash, caused by improperly set Content-Length or Content-Range HTTP headers in some very rare cases
The International version of iGetter includes: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Japanese, Russian, Hungarian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Polish and Portuguese (Brazil) localizations.
* Mac OS X 10.2 or later
* Intel- or PowerPC-based Mac
Pricing and Availability:
iGetter is shareware. iGetter can be evaluated for as long as it's needed to decide if it suits the user's needs. A licensed copy is available for $25.00 (USD). All registered users will get free support by email and free upgrades in the major 2.x versions.
Presenta Ltd. was founded in March 1993 in Bulgaria. We are a computer company, which deals with software development. Since 1993 the company has been a basic software developer of networking, multimedia and accounting systems for Apple Macintosh computers. Copyright (C) 2011 Presenta. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.