June 10, 2011 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Houghton, Michigan - Vortimac Software today is pleased to announce the release of Dossier 2.6.1 for Mac OS X. Dossier is an information management tool for the Mac. It is an ideal tool for keeping and organizing notes, to-do lists, passwords, and virtually anything else.
Dossier features an easy to use interface, with multiple documents and multiple simultaneous viewers per document, smart folders, live search, an integrated calendar, encryption, flexible printing of entries, folders, or entire documents, rich text editing, excellent support for export, unlimited undo/redo capability, and many more features typically found in more expensive products.
Version 2.6.1 contains the following changes:
* Fixed an issue with the color wells getting confused when the color picker window is closed
* Fixed an issue where foreground colors were not being set properly when applied to a selection
* Fixed an issue with the color wells being set to the same color when a new entry is created
* Added tooltips to assist in differentiating color wells
* Dossier now remembers the visible columns on restart on a per document basis
* Dossier now remembers the column widths on restart on a per document basis
* Dossier now remembers the ruler state on restart on a per document basis
* Fixed an issue where the default scaling preference was not being obeyed
* Fixed an issue where rtfd documents were being split apart into their constituent parts when importing
* Fixed an issue where opening an entry in a new editor and immediately selecting all before clicking on the text can cause the editor to blank out
* Fixed an issue where searching entries could cause a crash
* Fixed an issue with creating an entry during a search
Pricing and Availability:
Dossier requires Mac OS X 10.5 or higher. Dossier can be purchased for only $24.99 (USD). Dossier is also available via the Mac App Store. A full featured 30-day demonstration version is available.
Headquartered in Houghton, Michigan, Vortimac Software LLC is a privately held development company founded by Rob Minerick. The company's focus is Mac and iOS software and consulting. Copyright (C) 2011 Vortimac Software LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.