June 9, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Beer-Sheva, Israel - Itai Alter has released Tagline Trivia 1.0 for iOS, a fast-paced, fun and challenging trivia game. You are given a movie's promotional Tagline, and 6 movies to choose from. The longer it takes you to pick a movie, the less points you will get for that answer. This is where your movie knowledge comes in. You will have to think over the possible connections from the given movies to the tagline, quickly running through the information you remember from those movies. When you think you know the answer, just tap the movie's name.
If you feel like you need some help, there are 3 Hints available:
* Year - Reveals the year the movie was released (Can't be used twice in a row)
* 2nd Tagline - Reveals another tagline associated with the movie (Some movies don't have a 2nd tagline. After usage, can't be used for 4 turns)
* 50/50 - Removes 3 out of the 6 answers (After usage, can't be used for 4 turns)
For each correct answer, you also have a chance to get a bonus:
* Admit 1UP - You get an extra guess! (Remains until you get one wrong)
* X2 - The upcoming question is worth double the points
* Extra Time - The upcoming question will have more time, so you can relax a bit
* Retina Display Support
* High-scores and Achievements (GameCenter and OpenFeint)
* Huge database of movies and taglines that will grow with each update
* 3 cool bonuses to boost you up
* 3 helpful re-usable hints
* Show-off on Facebook and Twitter
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 11.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tagline Trivia 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Itai Alter is an indie iOS developer and designer. Copyright (C) 2011 Itai Alter. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.