June 15, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Birmingham, United Kingdom - Mobobo has further expanded its Real Time 3D Talking Apps Range, with Max and Molly, another technically advanced app from the Worlds Leading Real Time Talking App Developers. For the first time ever, people can talk like a Cat or a Dog, literally.
Max and Molly isn't just another talking app with a silly voice. Using an advanced Voice Analysis Algorithm, Max and Molly actually translates the users voice into barking or meowing, depending on which character you're trying to communicate with. You also have the ability to then turn the voice back to Something more human should you want.
Added to this, the choice between 2 gorgeous Fully animated 3D Characters to play with, who you can Stroke, Poke, send to Sleep or just Annoy with the Dog Whistle. Max and Molly is a family friendly talking app with gorgeous 3D graphics and amazing speech-to-woof technology. Poke, stroke and play with your little furry friends - and see how you'd sound as a dog or a cat.
How To Play:
* Talk into the microphone and they will repeat what you say
* Choose how they talk - in woofs and meows, or a silly voice
* Poke and stroke them on their head, chest, tummy, arms and legs
* Poke and stroke repeatedly for different reactions
* Send them to sleep and wake them up with the horn
* Listen to them sleep talking
* Try the dog whistles - can your dog hear it
* What does Molly do when she hears the dog whistle
* Touch above them and they'll try to get your finger
* Touch the sides and they will show you their paw
* Look out for special animations
* Talk into the microphone and listen to how your voice changes
* They can remember things you say and repeat them later
* Stunning 3D graphics with dozens of animations
* Supports all IPhones, IPod Touches and IPads
* Full Retina support on IPhone 4/IPod Touch 4G
* Gorgeous HD Graphics on IPad and IPad 2
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 8.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Enjoy hours of fun with Max and Molly! Max and Molly 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Located in Birmingham in the UK, Mobobo was founded in 2010 by Neil Pettitt. The company comprises industry veterans, with a combined experience of 65 Years, spanning various 3D advances, AIl influences and platform successes for a host of international publishers. All Material and Software (C) 2011 Mobobo / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.