June 15, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Coventry, United Kingdom - You've played Flick Golf. Now take it to the Extreme! Full Fat announces the June 16th release of Flick Golf Extreme for iOS. To celebrate the release of Flick Golf Extreme! for iPhone on the App Store, Full Fat Games gives you the chance to win free Golf Lessons.
To enter this competition, be sure to follow FullFatGames on Twitter and to tweet:
"No Clubs, no Rules in #FlickGolfExtreme by FullFatGames for a chance to win a Golf Lesson!"
10 chances to win: one lucky winner each day picked among the craziest retweeters, from June 16-25, 2011. Good luck to everyone and enjoy playing Golf in the most insane conditions you've ever seen in Flick Golf Extreme.
* Shoot for an insane score in classic Quickshot mode
* Play World Tour across the most extreme courses in the world
* Try out the challenging Five Ball mode
* Gorgeous 3D environments
* See your ball set ablaze with amazing hole-in-one special effects
* Incredibly accurate in-air spin control
* Full Game Center and Openfeint leaderboards
* Over 30 in-game achievements
* High resolution Retina Display graphics for iPhone 4
* iPhone, iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 43.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flick Golf Extreme 1.0 will be $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category on June 16th.
Full Fat has been making great games since 1996, developing over 70 games across all formats. Utilizing its wealth of experience and passion for gaming, Full Fat continues to be the popular choice for publishers, building new IP for handheld, console and digital markets. Copyright (C) 1996-2011 Full Fat. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.