June 18, 2011 in Publishing (F)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - XChange UK and ThePowerXChange, the sources for extended technology worldwide are pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of ArabicXT for QuarkXPress 9. ArabicXT provides users the ability to create and print Arabic, Jawi, Farsi, Kurdish and Hebrew language layouts within QuarkXPress.
ArabicXT is an award-winning Arabic software XTensions module which transforms QuarkXPress into a professional Arabic desktop publishing solution, allowing users to publish in Arabic and to create outstanding designs for both print and electronic media. Using ArabicXT in conjunction with QuarkXPress, anyone can learn to create superb bi-directional page layouts, producing top-quality professional Arabic and Latin publications, without the need for an Arabic operating system. ArabicXT also opens up the world of publishing in Arabic to the novice, including students, freelancers and home-based professionals.
Anyone can learn the system in a very short time to create professional Arabic publications. Because ArabicXT does not change anything in the original code of QuarkXPress, all of QuarkXPress' features are available in the Arabic language. Now, with QuarkXPress 9, users can even export all their old Latin and Arabic books - designed in any previous version of QuarkXPress - to ePubs.
ArabicXT is the perfect tool for:
* Digital Publishing: eBooks (iPad, Sony Reader, Nook and more)
* Digital Marketing: Websites, banner ads, digital signage, interactive CDs/DVDs
* Marketing Materials: Brochures, advertising, posters, direct marketing, postcards, collateral, packaging
* Print Publications: Magazines, newspapers, catalogues and circulars, books and user guides, financial reports, directories and more
* iPad apps with App Studio for QuarkXPress
* Standardised ebooks for the iPad, Sony Reader, NOOK and more
* Interactive content for the Blio eReader
* Website designs and animations
* Efficient financial reports
* Publications in all Right-To-Left languages
* Full support of ArabicXT and OpenType fonts
* Searchable PDF files
* Copy and paste Arabic text to and from other Arabic Unicode software
* Synchronized Arabic text among different layout spaces
* Efficient table management in a mixed Arabic-Latin page layout
* Automatic vertical and horizontal positioning of vowels over characters
* Flip document layouts for bilingual publications
* Drop words over several lines at beginning of paragraphs
* Automatic Kashida insertion using powerful Kashida algorithms
* Mixing Arabic and Latin text Import Unicode Arabic text from Macintosh or Windows word processors
* 46 high-quality Arabic fonts for professional use upon activation
ArabicXT for QuarkXPress 9 as well as earlier versions of QuarkXPress is available now through XChange UK and ThePowerXChange worldwide. To order, or for more information, users can visit the websites or call 877-940-0600 (North America) or 44 (0)870 458 3414 (UK/Ireland).
ThePowerXChange and XChange UK are leading suppliers of PDF workflow and automation tools, desktop graphic and publishing applications, QuarkXTension technology; Adobe InDesign, Acrobat and Photoshop Plug-ins and other design and publishing utilities. Both companies offer extended technology products from across the world specific to the print, pre-press, publishing and creative industries and make them available to an extensive user base via their their web sites. Copyright (C) 2011 XChange UK. All Rights Reserved. All other brands are the property of their respective companies in the US and other countries.