June 20, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Canterbury, United Kingdom - Moodkie has released SculptPad HD 1.0 for iPad, featuring twice the sculpting and painting detail of it's iPhone counterpart. Sculpt, paint, model, draw and much more in your very own 3D interactive studio. Enter into competitions to win real prizes, get feedback from real artists and share your sculpture on Facebook in 3D.
* Sculpting: Choose a piece of clay in the color and shape you want, then realistically form it into something new using SculptPad's selection of sculpting tools.
* Painting: Our painting tools accurately simulate real-life painting, from the short strokes of a round brush to the continuous spray from an airbrush.
* Palette: Use our realistic palette to create your own colours, or select primary colors by selecting a tube of paint.
* Models: Select from a variety of models to place on your sculpture in whatever scale you want. How about adding a forest of trees, or creating a city of skyscrapers? We're constantly adding more objects to place on your sculpture, so remember to update SculptPad regularly!
* Rotate and Zoom: Use your finger to rotate your sculpture around, allowing you to admire your work or to simply get a better angle. Pinch it to zoom in and out of a specific region; essential for adding detail.
Save your sculpture so you can load it again at a later date. Upload your sculpture to SculptPad Online so you can share it with friends through Facebook, or enter competitions to win real prizes!
Over 20 tools to choose from, and new ones added regularly.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 34.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SculptPad 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
We are Moodkie. We can create anything from small apps to large-scale computer games, within a budget and to a deadline. Interactive software and games are our speciality, but we're also proficient in app creation, web development, graphic design, architectural visualization and general software production. All Material and Software (R) 2009-2011 Moodkie / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.