June 18, 2011 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Mumbai, India - Internet Design Zone, an iOS application developer company, has launched Complete The Word For Kids 1.0. This fun spelling game app will help little kids to spell, read and learn new words. The word game works on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
Complete The Word is meant for kids who are learning how to spell and read. Preferably for kids in age group 3-6 (in grade 1 or grade 2). The game has words with missing letters which a child has to complete. The spelling game has attractive pictures and difficulty levels to keep a kid hooked. Every word is spelled aloud letter by letter. Kids will learn to identify different objects and living things shown in the pictures by reading the spellings and hearing the spoken names.
How is the game played?
There are 5 levels of difficulty starting with 3 letter words. A letter is missing and the kid has to choose the correct letter from the options shown on screen. A cute graphic helps the child to identify the word. If a child gets the word right, applause starts to encourage him/her ahead. Every letter is spoken aloud along with the word. To cross a level, the child must complete at least 7 out of 10 words correctly. A child would love to play the game again and again till he/she crosses all the five levels.
How will small children benefit?
* They will learn to spell and read words faster
* They will learn to identify objects from their pictures, spellings and spoken names
* Increase in vocabulary
* Gradual introduction to bigger words
* Spelling and reading practice
* They will learn basic game play
* Very easy to understand and use. Child-friendly interface
* Five difficulty levels with ten words in each level
* Random words come up every time. Game can be played again and again
* Cute, colorful pictures that appeal to kids
* First level can be played for free and the remaining are available via in-app purchase
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 20.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Complete The Word For Kids 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 45 iOS apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids. Copyright (C) 2011 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.