June 20, 2011 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Pacific Grove, California - Dropkick, the simple, syncing to-do list app is now available for iPad. Like its iPhone and Mac counterparts, Dropkick for iPad sports a clean, efficient interface focusing on the essentials: adding tasks, dragging-and-dropping to prioritize, and checking things off. And of course, the iPad version stays in sync with the iPhone and Mac versions. Tasks are synced over the internet as changes are made so it's easy to manage tasks at the office, at home and on-the-go without missing a beat.
Top features include:
* Automatic, hassle-free syncing over the internet between iPhone, iPad and Mac.
* Simple, efficient interface.
* Easy drag-and-drop prioritization.
* Organize tasks into lists like Personal, Work, Grocery List or Vacation.
* Secure, SSL-encrypted syncing.
* Offline edits automatically sync at next connection.
* Free to try with up to 10 tasks at a time.
* Upgrade to the full version with a hassle-free, in-app purchase.
Dropkick for iPad is available as a free trial from the Dropkick website. Upgrading to the full version is a $3.99 (USD) in-app purchase. Dropkick for iPhone and Dropkick for Mac are also available as free trials with in-app purchases of $2.99 for the iPhone version and $4.99 for the Mac version. The iPad app is compatible with iOS 4.3 or later, the iPhone app with iOS 3.0 and later, and the Mac version with OS X 10.5 or 10.6. The Mac version is also available from the Mac App Store where 10.6.6 is required, although a free trial is not available there.
Dropkick is made by Reuss New Media, a boutique design and development firm. The company was founded in 1999 by Ben Blakely. It is located in Pacific Grove, California. Copyright (C) 2011 Reuss New Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.