August 27, 2008 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Traverse City, Michigan - MacUpdate today launched a new software bundle promotion, delivering up to 10 first-rate applications valued at more than $600 for just $49.99. The Back-to-School-themed bundle runs through September 10 and is as equally well suited for students and educators as it is for home users and professionals.
The bundle includes:
* Bookends ($100) - Full-featured reference and bibliography management.
* Periscope ($40) - Security software that leverages the Mac's iSight Camera.
* Mellel ($50) - Highly-acclaimed multilingual word processor.
* DEVONagent ($50) - Extremely efficient Internet search tool.
* Norrkross Movie ($60) - Multi-layered video editing and compositing software.
* Alarm Clock Pro ($20) - Alarm and timing software with extensive features.
* HookUp ($10) - Share and access iTunes libraries beyond your local network.
In addition, three "locked" applications will be made available to all bundle purchasers as certain sales targets are met:
* MacJournal ($35) - The most popular journaling software for the Mac.
* Contactizer Pro ($120) - Comprehensive contact and project management.
* LightZone ($130) - Professional photo-editing software.
"We're thrilled to be delivering our fourth value-packed bundle of applications," said Nate Houle, coordinator of MacUpdate Promo. "Not only are Mac users getting a tremendous value, they're also getting a great number of tools for improving their workflow and managing their life."
Pricing and Availability:
The MacUpdate Promo Back-to-School bundle is available through September 10 for $49.00 USD exclusively from their website.
MacUpdate was founded in 1997 by Joel Mueller and has since become the leading Mac software site on the Web. The site remains independently owned and operated and represents one of the largest Apple communities online. MacUpdate Promo was launched in 2006 and delivers 24-hour daily software deals and periodic bundles. Copyright 1997-2008 MacUpdate. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.