June 24, 2011 in Mac OSX (F)
[prMac.com] Milan, Italy - MaBaSoft has announced Application Wizard 3.0, a major update to their application launcher, quitter, and switcher. Application Wizard allows the user to quickly open and quit single applications or groups of applications, switch between running applications and open windows, and enable single application mode to reduce screen clutter.
With Application Wizard the user can also browse volumes and favorite folders to open enclosed items, easily access recent documents and servers, eject and mount disks, and check memory usage. Finally, Application Wizard previews photos, music, movies, and text or PDF files and displays the metadata embedded in image, audio, and video files.
Application Wizard 3.0 introduces a fully revised interface, several new features, and many improvements.
* Quickly open favorite applications or groups of applications
* Force applications to open in 32-bit mode or using Rosetta
* Quit multiple or all applications at the same time
* Switch between running applications and bring specific windows to the front when making applications active
* Enable single application mode to reduce screen clutter
* Easily access favorite or recent folders and documents
* Preview images, music, movies, PDF and text files
* Eject and mount disks
* Check system memory usage
* Define keyboard shortcuts to quickly accomplish frequent tasks
* English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, and Italian
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or later
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
Application Wizard 3.0 is $19 (USD) for a single user license. Upgrade from version 2.x or 1.x to version 3 is $7 (USD).
Located in Milan, Italy, MaBaSoft is a small independent company founded by Marco Damaschi and Barbara Canino in 1997. MaBaSoft develops quality applications for the Mac. Copyright (C) 2011 MaBaSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.