June 27, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Niskayuna, New York - BidIt2WinItGames has released Aces 2.0, a virtual card table, for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Aces lets up to four people play any card game and features voice support so that players can communicate during play. Aces is the only iPhone card game app that does not require players to be on the same Wi-Fi or Bluetooth network. Aces supports all games that use a standard 52-card deck including Poker, Hearts, Bridge, and War.
Features of Aces 2.0 include:
* A deck of cards that can be used by up to four players simultaneously. Cards can be manipulated (i.e. dealt, moved, flipped over) in real-time, and movement is reflected on all four devices simultaneously
* Each player can see their own face-down cards which are hidden from other players
* Players can talk and hear one another using the in-game voice channel
* Support for Apple's Game Center technology that enables players to invite friends and auto-match with other players who are looking for partners in a respective game; auto-matching currently supports Blackjack, Poker, Pitch, Bridge, Hearts, Spades, War, and Whist. Additional games will be added in the future
* Players choose the rules and customs of the game, just as in any real game of cards
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 2nd,3, and 4th Gen iPod touch
* In-game voice communication requires a Wi-Fi connection and a connected microphone
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 14.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The fully featured edition of Aces 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Aces 2.0 currently has over 3,000 users in the United States, China, South Korea, and Turkey, among other countries.
BidIt2WinItGames is the creator of Aces, an app that brings together card players from around the world. BidIt2WinItGames was founded in March 2011 by William B. Noto because he wanted to play Pitch with his high school buddies who were spread across the United States. Copyright (C) 2011 BidIt2WinItGames. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.