June 27, 2011 in Utility (F)
[prMac.com] Kiev, Ukraine - LumuS has released Quick Well 1.0.1 for Mac OS X. Quick Well is the perfect instrument which will allow you to create structured text records, notations, abstracts and then arrange them in the convenient structure and put them in orderly manner inside the file.
Are you looking for an opportunity to create and to group your documents in one virtual catalogue without increasing the number of different folders and files in your computer? Then this software is just exactly what you need.
With the help of our software you will be able to combine all records with the same topic by creating a special folder or a group that includes many folders. You can always open any record in any text editor. Just choose the necessary topic, copy it and paste it into a chosen text editor - and the whole text content will be copied into it.
* Save and sort your ideas and thoughts from the various areas of your life (leisure time, work, at the institute)
* Structure the materials pertaining to your research and writing
* Import into each separate topic files of the following formats: png, gif, jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff, zip, pdf, txt, doc, rtf, pages
* Peruse the contents of the files imported into the program
* Export the added files onto a hard disk
* Add commentaries to each separate topic
* Copy the text content into any text editor and keep the original fields and formatting
* Mac OS X 10.6.6 Snow Leopard or later
* Macintosh Intel
* 4.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Quick Well 1.0.1 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category.
LumuS is a small private group of developers who have a contract Mac OS X Developer, located Kiev Ukraine. The LumuS team develops ergonomic and user-friendly software increases user productivity Mac OS X. Copyright (C) 2011 Nikitin A. and Bondar A. All rights reserved. Apple, the logo Apple, Mac OS X, Macintosh, iOS, iPhone, iPad, etc. are registered trademarks of their respective companies on the territory of the United States and / or other countries.