September 3, 2008 in iPod (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, USA - Macvide is proud to announce Audio Recorder 1.9, their Audio capturing conversion utility for Mac OS X. With a focus on ease-of-use, Audio Recorder allows capture voice, music and other audio that you can use in podcasts or other audio or voice presentations.
All of the most popular formats are supported, including mp3, amr, wma, mmf, aac, ac3, flac, mp2, and helps bridge the gap between many audio standards.
Macvide Audio Recorder allows you easily record voice or music directly from a microphone or other external line-in input. In addition you can also record sounds that are being played by your Mac internally such as audio that is being played by other applications such as iTunes, QuickTime, Flash, and various games or via internet broadcasts and internet streaming audio or music. Audio Recorder is ideal for recording interviews, news or melodies from radio, speech in conferences, and other situations that require instant recording.
Feature highlights include:
* Record sound, voice, notes, music or any other audio
* Save recordings to your hard drive in mp3
* Save recordings to your hard drive in amr
* Save recordings to your hard drive in wma
* Save recordings to your hard drive in aac
* Save recordings to your hard drive in ac3
* Save recordings to your hard drive in flac
* Wave encoding at sample rates between 6000 and 196000Hz in PCM or many other codecs and bits
* Designed to be simple and robust for professional and corporate recording applications
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or 10.5 Leopard
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 12.4 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
MacVide Audio Recorder 1.9 is available for only $19.95 USD for a Single License, and may be downloaded directly from the Macvide website.
Located in historic St. Petersburg, Russian Federation, Intelus, Ltd. is a privately funded company founded in 2002. Leveraging their longtime experience in the video industry, Intelus' goal is to develop best-of-breed tools for the Mac platform, and lead to the creation of Macvide. Copyright 2002-2008 Intelus, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Flash, the Flash Logo and Macromedia are registered trademarks of Adobe Inc.