July 5, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Woodbridge, Virginia - Trident3D today is proud to announce the release of Quest Runner 1.1.1, an update to its universal RPG for the iOS. Trident3D has incorporated player feedback and has updated the game accordingly. This release fixes several bugs discovered by the developers and early adopters.
Take a journey to the Mobile Town of Torma. Join the Quest Runners Guild and help defend the town from monsters and assist villagers with unique tasks. Lend a hand to the farmers in Pokke Fields with defeating the Bee King and his minions. Defend the Pokke mines from an onslaught of giant spiders. Join Pirates in their battle against a Giant Sock Puppet Squid and so much more.
Unlock new skills, quests, weapons and armour as you journey further into the World of Torma and meet all its eccentric characters. Customize your Hero with the loot you find, and unlock secret gear to really make each play through unique. Can you make it through your first days as Junior Quest Runner and learn what it takes to be the real Hero of Torma?
* "For potentially hours of enjoyment the price tag is just right and provides great value." - App a Snap
* "If you're a fan of classic styled side-scrolling RPGs, Quest Runner is worth picking up." - App Advice
* "It is definitely worth the asking price if you enjoy quirky sidescrolling rpgs." - theappshack54
* "This title is just perfect for the iPad, and is a feast for the eyes." - iPad Italia
What's New in Version 1.1.1
* iPhone 3G support
* Sell non-quest items in store
* Potion button offset option
* UI fixes/updates
* Rare items now appear in store after being sold
* Added 'touch' hint to special drop items
* Visual improvements
* Minor bug fixes and game play tweaks
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 19.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Quest Runner 1.1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Trident3D was founded in 2006 and is located on the east coast of the United States. It began as a simulation development shop but in 2009, Trident3d started prototyping a game for the iOS. This 2 man team enjoyed creating games and decided to make it a reality. A year and a half later, after working nights and weekends, Trident3D put their first game on the App Store: Quest Runner v1.0. Copyright (C) 2011 Trident3D. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.