July 8, 2011 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Rich Futures released Close My Deal 1.0 the negotiation app for iPhone. Providing insight into professional deal-making techniques and giving you practical advice you can use every day, Close My Deal breaks down the processes you should implement into every negotiation.
Learn professional deal-making skills, and how to handle difficult people and situations. Discover your own strengths and weaknesses, perfect your personal negotiating style and manage multiple deals on-the-go.
* How to Win - Develop negotiating skills the professional way. This step-by-step guide is packed with examples and videos
* Coach - A practical, problem-solving tool that tells you why negotiations go wrong, and how to put them right
* Gameplan - Build your own deal-making plans to take control of negotiations and get better wins for yourself
* Profiler - Chart your personal negotiating style and compare it with others to discover and develop your inner winner
* Tough Guy - Your emergency service for combating bully-boys. Stop them in their tracks with this quick reference tool
* Who Holds the Aces? - Make the most of the aces in your hand. Analyse the balance of negotiating power so you can play to win
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later
* 136 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Close My Deal 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Rich Futures is a law firm providing a Legal and Business Affairs service for digital media clients. In a converged media world, partners must work together to create value - because everybody is in everyone else's space. Rich Futures guides clients through this new transactional landscape, crafting and drafting contracts for content owners, artists, brands, software companies, hardware companies, DSP's and Media Owners. Rich Futures' legal activities are supported by Olswang, a UK top 30 Media Law Firm. With Olswang, Rich Futures supplies a service called "Orbit" which provides a galaxy of affordable legal advice to Digital SME's. Copyright (C) 2011 Rich Futures. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.