July 19, 2011 in Travel (F)
[prMac.com] Fort Collins, Colorado - Alpine App LLC has announced an update to National Park 2.1. This app has been a popular way to record on your iOS devices, your visits to all the sites in the US National Park system. These include National Parks, National Monuments, Historic Sites, and Recreation Areas, 477 in all. You can record the details of the visit including the date, some notes and a photo. You might take a picture at the park entrance or of the passport stamp at the visitor center or you doing a handstand in the parking lot.
National Park also lets you find parks by state or by type. You can then see some overview information and then drill into the facilities web site to plan your trip. This is all done through an easy to use interface. With this most recent update to the National Park app, you can share your list with your friends and family and compare which parks they have visited. Have you visited all of the parks in your state? You can find this app in the Apple App Store under travel.
National Park is one of a series of travel apps that are used to keep track and share with your friends your adventures.
* Ballpark for major league baseball stadiums
* Colorado 14er for peaks over 14,000 feet in Colorado
* New England 4000 for peaks over 4000 feet in New England
* Heritage Europe for World Heritage sites in Europe
* Heritage Asia for World Heritage sites in Asia
* Heritage Americas for World Heritage sites in North and South America
* States for the visiting the States in the US
Your user id and friends list work with all of these apps.
* iPhone and iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 2.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
National Park 2.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Alpine App LLC develops mobile software in Fort Collins, Colorado.Copyright (C) 2011 Alpine App LLC All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.