July 21, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Catania, Italy - Drakkar Dev has introduced Guardians: the Last Day of the Citadel 1.0. It's finally here. The core gameplay resembles the classical single player side-scrolling genre, but it use significant variations. All aspects of the game are actually designed to have very flat learning curve players because it relies on well-known core mechanics. Innovation from taking various gameplay modes from all time classics and merging them in a more fluid and complete experience. It then gradually expands to become richer as the game proceeds and characters collect new objects, equipment's and weapons.
"We definitely see Guardians as being technically one of the best title out there right now and we are making all the possible effort to make it successful. It's a game that deserves being noticed", said Orazio Granato, CEO of A-Tono.
The game is available for the iPad, iPod touch and iPhone. The game also comes in English, French, Italian and Spanish. More information about Guardians can be found on our website.
* Intuitive Touch Controls: dodge and fight every kind of danger with just one finger
* Stunning 3D graphics: Flight through different location in console quality graphics on mobile platforms
* Cinematic-Style Fight Sequences: Survive death with amazing fight moves.
* Immersive Story: Follow Loreena in a breathless flight, trough different locations of an epic world.
* The Gauntlet: Master magic to defeat stronger enemies and activate magic portals.
* Original soundtrack: An original soundtrack will immerse you into an epic world.
* iOS 4.2 or later* 134 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Guardians: the Last Day of the Citadel 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Drakkar Dev is a game development company founded in 2010 by Daniele Cariola, Domenico Gallo and Manlio Greco. Drakkar Dev's main goal is to create video games for multiple platforms: main home consoles, pc, mobile, downloadable. Drakkar Dev is an authorized developer for Nintento Wii, Nintendo Ds, Apple iOS. Copyright (C) 2011 Drakkar Dev All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.