July 22, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Vail, Colorado - Announcing that On the Spot Development, the developers of Top Dish! and Top Dish! Lite, has released an exciting new product for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. The goal of the Top Dish! app is to celebrate the visual beauty and artistry of food via photo sharing. The app is rounded out with recipe descriptions, restaurant tips, special notes, etc. New pictures are added continuously and users are able to upload their own photos for automatic entry into the app's recurring weekly contest, with winners determined by the number of votes from other users.
On the Spot Development is proud to announce the launch of their latest product, Top Dish!
"Top Dish is a photo sharing application that celebrates the beauty and artistry of food," says CEO, David Forenza. "We unite chefs, foodies and everyday folks, who come to just enjoy the pictures and recipes, or take part in our weekly contest."
This app is a food lover's delight, providing stunning photos of sumptuous dishes prepared by food enthusiasts from around the world. Pictures are uploaded by users from their device or the app's built-in camera, and are usually accompanied by descriptive details about the dish.
Along with a photo gallery that is renewed every week, users have access to recipes, tips, shared favorites of eateries, menus and special food finds. If users find a photo they want to share, they are able to use the Facebook Connect feature or email it others from within the application.
Some of the Top Dish! features include:
* Food photo sharing application
* View photos by user favorites, personal favorites or most recent uploads
* Every week the top rated picture will win a prize
* Second and third-place photos will also win prizes
* Photos are kept in the gallery for a single contest only, so there are lots of fresh photos to view
* Share photos on Facebook or by email from within the app
* Upload photos directly from device or use Top Dish! camera
* Take part in the contest judging and vote for favorite photos
* Create a unique Top Dish! ID for fast and easy uploads and contest entry
* Tapping "favorite" on a photo equates to a vote for that photo
* Unlimited photo entries and unlimited voting
* Vote tallies displayed in real time
* User descriptions for food, recipe, a restaurant tip or any information the photographer would like to share about the image
* Top Dish! Lite also available to download for free
Anyone who uploads a photo to Top Dish! is automatically entered into the recurring weekly contest. Top Dish! photo contests are the sole responsibility of On the Spot Development, and are not connected to Apple. Users can enter an unlimited number of photos for a chance to win the weekly prize. Winners are determined by the number of votes received from other Top Dish! and Top Dish! Lite users.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 3.6 MB
Pricing and Availability
Top Dish 1.06 is FREE and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
On the Spot Development is a company devoted to the development of unique, innovative mobile-phone applications designed to reach a wide spectrum of users. Currently, the company focus is on networking, contest and entertainment apps. The company is comprised of several members based in Vail, Colorado and a programming team located in Dallas, Texas. On the Spot Development is committed to providing quality products for users worldwide, with a keen emphasis on customer service and direct communication with users. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.