July 22, 2011 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Orange City, FL - David Nylander has announced the updated Track My Coupons 1.0.4. This app has just been updated to a universal app and also allows transferring of your entered coupons between iOS devices. Track My Coupons allows a user to enter the coupons they have in order to receive notification alerts before their coupons expire. The app list over 5000 stores, places, restaurants, etc., to make adding new coupons easy.
* Universal app - Buy it once and use on all your iOS devices
* Backup/Restore your coupon database to keep devices in sync
* Several coupon types to choose; percent off, buy one get one, etc.
* Customizable categories to match how you sort your coupons
* Search through your coupons by name, coupon details, category or all 3
* Set expiration date as well as a starting date
* Choose "No Expiration" for coupons that do not expire
* Easily navigate the different fields when entering coupon details.
* Sort your coupons by name, category, or expiration date.
* Filter coupons on a particular category.
* Choose a color theme to customize the appearance.
There is the ability to "clone" an existing coupon. This is very useful if you have several similar coupons to add. You receive notification alerts before your coupons expire (requires iOS 4.0 or above). There is the ability to Set the time of day and how many days in advance to receive the notification alert (requires iOS 4.0 or above). Select multiple coupons at once to either delete, mark as used/unused, or share via email. Expired coupons will move to the history tab automatically after a certain number of days, which can be set by the user.
- iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Requires iOS 3.2 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Track My Coupons 1.0.4 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
David Nylander is an independent app developer who is committed to developing useful and innovative apps for the mobile platform. All Material and Software (C) 2011 David Nylander All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.