September 16, 2008 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Victoria, BC, Canada - Tidal Pool Software is pleased to announce the release of Receipts 1.0 application for Apple iPhone and iPod Touch. Receipts allows you to easily organize and track your business and personal receipts using your iPhone or iPod Touch. It boasts an easy to use interface but also includes user customization support.
Receipts includes support for creating custom categories and adding user defined fields. Receipts can be recorded in any currency making it ideal for tracking business travel expenses. Reports can be generated and exported via email and then imported into a spreadsheet on the desktop.
* Simple and straightforward user interface for easy and quick receipt entry
* Includes support for creating custom categories beyond the included standard set
* Add custom user fields (text, numeric, or currency types) for local taxes, project names, jobs, trips, or anything else
* Record receipts in any world currency and view totals and reports for each
* View receipts and totals by category
* Export reports (including by category or by currency) to comma separated text (CSV) via email and import into a spreadsheet
* Apple iPhone OS 2.x
* Apple iPhone, iPhone 3G, or iPod Touch
Pricing and Availability:
Receipts is now available for purchase on the Apple App Store for $4.99 (USD).
Based in Victoria, Canada, Tidal Pool Software is an independent software company dedicated to writing the best software for Mac OS X and iPhone. Copyright 2008 Tidal Pool Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.