July 25, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Guelph, ON Canada - Indie developer BIG BAD Brush inc., is pleased to announce an exciting Free event! In celebration of the release of their new game titled Big Sticky, on July 26th, all their other smash hits, BIG BAD Flower, Kung Fu Master and Kung Fu Santa will be free for one week! Be sure to take advantage of this rare event and download all their popular titles. This is one exciting event that can't be missed.
Another BIG BAD event that one can't miss is the epic release of Big Sticky! Featuring a purple frog prince, who's bravery and heroism shines in this epic tale of love. With simple intuitive controls combined with an original gameplay experience, Sticky can propel its tongue out with only a tap to stick to objects above and swing across the screen. Using this swinging action, Sticky must get to the castle door to save the princess hidden within each level.
* Simple intuitive controls with an original gameplay experience
* Using the tongue, tap to stick and swing away!
* 51 Platformer puzzle levels to overcome
* 5 Beautifully illustrated worlds to explore
* Many out of this world princesses to save within each level
* Collect roses and earn gold trophies
* Many obstacles such as fireballs, moving walls, switches and more
* Available on iPhone, iPod and iPad and requires iOS 4.2 or higher
With a total of 51 platformer puzzle levels, there's always new obstacles and challenges to overcome. Big Sticky, will officially be available on the app store on July 26, 2011 for the iPhone, iPod and iPad, and it will be sure to enchant gamers of all ages.
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, BIG BAD BRUSH Inc. is a developer and publisher devoted to creating unique and fun iPhone games for every user. Copyright (C) 2011 BIG BAD BRUSH Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.