July 28, 2011 in Reference (E)
[prMac.com] Chappaqua, New York - Mobilewalla, the search and discovery platform which rates and scores every app in the marketplace with an independent scoring system, has launched the Mobilewalla App in the Apple App Store for the iPhone and iPad. The free Mobilewalla apps will allow smartphone users to browse for their favorite apps among the more than 800,000 on the market.
"We're excited to bring Mobilewalla's powerful search and discovery capabilities to iPhone, iPad app stores," said Anindya Datta, PhD, founder and executive chairman. "Users will have easy access to all mobile apps on the Apple and Android platforms and will be able to search by category, name, price, keyword and date of release. Mobilewalla's algorithm based scoring system which rates apps on a scale from 0 to 100 is the first uniform, unbiased way to get apps that are being evaluated in real time."
The Mobilewalla App features:
* Browse functionality: Browse apps from 21 categories listed from entertainment to books, from games to finance. Every app on the market is categorized.
* Sorting: Apps can be sorted by price, popularity and release date.
* Robust Search Engine: Swipe through app icons on the search screen to find apps on the coolest games, travel planning, music, celebrities, saving money, saving time and photo apps.
* Find Highly Rated Apps: By tapping on the app icon you will be able to find the MW or Mobilewalla Score to get real-time retrieval on the popularity of the apps you are looking for.''
* Cool Ways to Search for Apps: Mobilewalla's search engine also gives real-time ranking in the following categories: New Apps, Hot Apps, Fast Rising Apps and updates how many apps each platform currently has every day in "Clash of the Titans."
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 2.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mobilewalla 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category.
Mobilewalla is a unique web platform that provides a deep search engine and breakthrough technology to help consumers, developers and advertisers navigate the highly fragmented mobile application marketplace. Mobilewalla offers a real time rating and ranking system for every mobile app in every category available on Apple, Android, Blackberry and Windows 7 app stores, plus a new ratings system for the developers who write these apps. Founded by Anindya Datta, PhD, reputed technologist with contributions to the state of the art in databases and internet systems, Mobilewalla brings navigability and standardization to the mobile app universe for the first time. Copyright (C) 2011 Mobilewalla. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.