August 5, 2011 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - Redbot Software Inc, has announced Military Sniper Academy 1.1, updated for iPhone and iPod touch. Military Sniper Academy lets the user take the role of a sniper-in-training. User competes to earn their sniper license by successfully completing fourteen drills. The game will test the users skill of accuracy, speed and the ability to quickly find a specific target in a very short amount of time.
There are additional bonuses to unlock and earn throughout the game. Use Nigh Vision bonus to quickly locate a target. Slow Motion bonus allows the user to slow the speed of the crowd. Eagle Eye bonus earns extra points for sniping multiple correct targets in a row. There are fourteen drills, with numerous targets within each drill and with a set time limit to complete. User receives a pass or fail for each drill completed. All drills must be passed to earn the snipers license. Shooting too many incorrect targets will disqualify the user.
There are drills for:
* Shooting a target with particular color of clothing
* Shooting a faster moving target
* Finding and shooting an exact match
* Shooting a masked target
* Shooting a particular area of an exact target
* Shooting as many targets as possible in a limited time
* On-screen zoom and fire buttons
* One finger scroll scope or two finger scroll background
* Pinch to zoom in and out
* Moving animated targets
* Fourteen drills, with a minimum hit requirement of five targets per drill
* Task Menu that tracks your progress
* On-screen "Innocents Hit" warning and "Eagle Eye" bonus indicators
* Earn bonuses: Slow Motion & Night Vision
* Adjustable sound setting
* Open Feint high scores tracker
* Game instructions
* Auto-save and Resume (iOS 4.0 feature)
* Higher resolution images and interface (for Retina Displays)
* iPhone, or iPod touch Compatible
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 11.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Military Sniper Academy 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games categories.
Redbot Software Inc, is a mobile applications developer specializing in development and distribution of software and applications for the iPhone and iPod touch. Redbot Software Inc has created many successful apps and games, both paid and free, which have ranking in the top 100 respective category lists, in the iTunes AppStore. Such titles include Distant Assassin Classic, Distant Assassin 2, Vortex Revolutions, Finger Traffic Navigator, AppMockup, Adventures of the Zombie Sniper, ABC Letters Tracing. Redbot Software Inc is dedicated to consistently producing original and innovative apps. Copyright (C) 2010 Redbot Software Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.