September 26, 2008 in iAnnouncements (F)
[prMac.com] San Diego, CA/USA - bitSplit(TM) enterprises is pleased to announce the availability of iFuntastic(TM) with support for iPhone(TM) and first generation iPod touch(TM) running firmware 2.1. iFuntastic was the first graphical user interface (GUI) application to simplify customization of jailbroken iPhone and iPod touch devices.
* Storage/transport/transfer of arbitrary files and folders
* File Manager - inspect, add, delete, rename and transfer files and folders; set permissions
* File filtering and full text search
* File conversion - convert images (PNG) and property list (plist) files to editable formats
* Add ringtones from mp3, wav, aif and AAC sound files; ringtone editor allows cropping, fade-in, fade-out and volume adjustment
* Edit image, text and sound files with built-in editors to customize the appearance of the device
* Support for WinterBoard theme creation (for example, add an image and/or play a video on the Home Screen)
* Quickly change application icons by applying 'edit settings' to all icons
* Change the arrangement of applications (including gaps between applications)
* Add background images to the Home Screen - panoramic images spanning all nine pages are possible
* Customize e-mail signatures to include images and links
* Change carrier logos
* Backup individual Voicemails, Notes and Text Messages
* Inspect/restore individual files from the most recent iTunes backup
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* G4 Processor, 1GHz or faster
* 1 GB Hard Drive space
* Display size 1280 x 800 or larger
Pricing and Availability:
iFuntastic is available for download online. Full features are priced at $19.95 (USD); a Three Day Trial is available for $4.95.
Located in San Diego, CA/USA, bitSplit(TM) enterprises was started in 1996 by Christopher Knox. After following the first jailbreak recipe to add ringtones to his iPhone, Chris was hooked on making iPhone customization as easy and complete as possible. All Material and Software (C) 2007-2008 bitSplit(TM) Enterprises / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.