August 4, 2011 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Boca Raton, Florida - Spanware, a provider of iOS and Mac software, today is pleased to announce the release of iMy 2.1, the first MySQL client for iPhone originally introduced in 2008. iMy 2.1 adds 3rd party Secure Shell (SSH) relaying to the existing SSH tunneling support for secure, encrypted connections introduced in iMy 2.0, enhancing your secure mobile database access. Utilizing native MySQL and SSH libraries, iMy is a complete MySQL client for iOS devices, allowing for the full range of functions that any MySQL administrator needs.
* Build queries without having to use the keyboard using the intuitive keyword and table selection system
* Download query results to your desktop or email them
* SSH support for encrypted connections including 3rd party SSH relaying
* Server management. Disconnect users, and manage connections with just a few taps
* Native MySQL performance. Does not use ODBC
* Upload queries from your desktop directly into iMy
* Save queries for future use
* Advanced filtering of query results
* Uses keychain to store passwords securely
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 2.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iMy 2.1 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Founded in 1998, Spanware has been developing iOS software since the initial release of the SDK. Spanware has a proven history of consulting in iOS, Macintosh and cross platform C++ development with clients of all types ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies, and charitable organizations. Copyright (C) 1998-2011 Spanware. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.