August 11, 2011 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Sacramento, California - Raj Bains has announced Doozy 1.0.1, a visual task management and tracking app for iOS. A play on the words "Do" and "See," Doozy is an original approach to task management which takes the phrase "see what you need to do" literally. Using visual representations of events instead of uniform lists and columns, along with a strong use of color and other visual cues, Doozy provides a unique alternative to the hundreds of redundant productivity apps on the App Store.
"AppFresh Daily - One of the top apps for August 6, 2011."
"With Doozy's ubiquitous use of color and flexibility, you need never forget an important event, birthday or anniversary again." - AppAdvice.com (4.5 stars)
Featured as "New and Noteworthy" on the App Store.
* Multiple calendars
* Priority sorted lists
* Notes with custom colors and dates
* Events with attached notes and lists for quick access
* Progress tracking of lists
* Number tracking
* Set/rep/weight tracking for bodybuilding exercises
* Percentage tracking
* Completion tracking of recurring tasks
* Graphs of your progress week-by-week, month-by-month
* Statistics, including lows, highs, averages and trends
* Weather conditions/forecasts for your current location
* Recurring events, one-time events, events which remain until finished, even ordinal events (i.e., "Second Tuesday of November")
* Calendars which change the color theme of the app
* Notes in 5 different colors
* Icons which can be set to ten different colors
* The use of custom images from your photo albums
* Toggle events fade out when finished
* Percentage overlays for attached lists
* Number and bodybuilding value overlays
* Pie charts, line graphs, or bar graphs of things you are tracking depending on event type
* Lists which sort automatically by priority (represented by color and icon)
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later
* 4.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Doozy 1.01 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the productivity category.
Based in California, Raj Bains is an independent developer with a strong focus on unique and innovative software and interface design for iOS and MacOS. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2011 Manraj Bains All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.