September 25, 2008 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Luxembourg - Houdah Software announces the immediate availability of ACTSudoku 1.5. ACTSudoku 1.5 is a major yet free update to Houdah Software's Sudoku game for the iPhone and iPod Touch. The many new features include an intelligent and educational hint option: ACTSudoku may help you take the next step and explain the reasoning behind it. Moreover it is now possible to switch automatic markers on or off during game play.
ACTSudoku leads the pack of iPhone Sudoku implementations by providing a unique feature set. First and foremost it distinguishes itself by being backed by a powerful Sudoku generator. This generator will produce a virtually unlimited number of Sudoku games for 3 levels of difficulty. All game boards are symmetrical and guaranteed to be solvable by logic only. No guessing or backtracking required. The most noticeable advantage of ACTSudoku is its intuitive touch interface. This sports both positive (green) and negative (red) markers (pencil notes).
How is ACTSudoku unique?
* Advanced game board generator
* Virtually unlimited number of boards to play
* Rotational symmetry
* Boards guaranteed to be solvable by logic only
* No guessing. No backtracking
* Both positive (green) and negative (red) markers (pencil notes)
* Optional automatic markers:
What's new in ACTSudoku 1.5?
* Intelligent & educational hint feature
* Option to switch automatic markers on or off during game play
* Setting integrated into the application's menus
* Extensive Sudoku documentation
* Option to use short taps to commit values
* Option to show markers (pencil notes) as numbers
Pricing and Availability:
ACTSudoku is priced at $2.99 USD and available exclusively through Apple's App Store.
Houdah Software s.a r.l is a small company based in Luxembourg Europe. The company was founded in late 2005 by Pierre Bernard. Apple, Macintosh, Mac, Spotlight, iPhone, iPod, WebObjects and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.