August 13, 2011 in Social Networking (F)
[prMac.com] Pontirolo Nuovo, Italy - Simiula has announced Smiler 1.2, for all iOS devices. Send fun animated postcards with Smile and Sound themes is now possible with Smiler app. You can delivery virtual postcards to many targets, such as Kik Messenger, Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, another iPhone with the app. It is mini-social App which help to express your emotions. You can use Smiler in many daily occasions: a dinner invite, a sport victory, a mild thought; but you can use it too to say hello, good morning, a greeting for a special event. You can also use it to greeting your friend about the disastrous performances of his sport team or to send ironic messages to your friends.
"A day without a smile is a lost day," says Charlie Chaplin.
With Kik Messenger the Smiler App allows to enhance Kik text messages with visual fun animations (not only the boring animated smile which we see everywhere). The integration within Kik Messenger is so deep that users cannot understand that they are using two apps together passing from one to another in a seamless way. You can choose from quite a hundred of themes and 18 different smiles, the combinations are infinite and to send a Smiler is easy and fun.
* Select the recipient to send: Kik Messenger, Email, Facebook, Twitter
* Select the postcard theme
* Browse in the phone book for who to send the postcard
* Select the smile
* Watch the message's preview
* Send or save the message to send later
Send digital postcards on the following media:
* Another iPhone equipped with the Smiler application with optional push notification
* Kik Messenger
* A computer or smartphone with email and a browser or another iPhone with the Smiler app to open directly the eCard from their email
* Twitter (Twitpic)
* Save a postcard in your camera's photo file for later revision (MMS, email attachment, etc.)
The App also works in compatibility mode with your iPad and iPod touch with Wi-Fi connection. If you have the iPhone or the iPod touch 4 the graphics is optimized for the Retina Display.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Smiler is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Located in Pontirolo Nuovo, Bergamo/Italy, Simiula is a new privately held Italian company founded in 2009 by Gerardo Iula. From home computer games, to the PC application software, internet 1.0, to the modern Apps for mobile devices with touch screen, Gerardo has been since 1984. The company leverages the latest technologies, but used in creative ways and always connected to social networks. Copyright (C) 2010 Simiula. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.