August 15, 2011 in Travel (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Electric Artists JAPAN Inc. has introduced Moe-Tra 1.0, an iPhone and iPad app. "Moe" (= a term usually used to express a feeling or love for non-existing characters from anime or games) travel translator application for foreigners visiting Japan since 6th of August 2011.
Moe-Tra is an application in which 3 "Moe" girls translate and pronounce travel phrases in their very own ways for you with lovely voice. You may register as "favorites" for those phrases you like. Enjoy hours and hours of fun with 3 "Moe" girls. Adults and children alike will love them.
Simple and easy to use:
* Select a girl by tapping "Select Character"
* Be careful, she may get upset if you touch her
* Tap "Select Category" to specify a category and then select a situation from the menu
* Select a phrase that you want to tell from the phrase list
* Tap the phrase or the play icon on the detailed screen
* The girl will translate the phrase for you
* You can also save the phrase to your Favorites by tapping the icon
When you want to change the girl, simply touch the icon of her face on the screen. The screen will toggle and you can listen to the voice of your choice. We are planning to increase the languages to deal with, e.g. from Chinese and Korean to Japanese. Making the best use of iOS special features, Electric Artists JAPAN Inc. will continue distributing fresh applications, which have never been seen.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 29.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Moe-Tra 1.0 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category.
Based in Tokyo, Japan. Electric Artists JAPAN Inc. (Shibuya-ku, Ebisu, Tokyo Pref. with CEO Keizo Hasegawa), a company which develops WEB contents and WEB programs. Copyright (C) 2011 Electric Artists JAPAN Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.