August 16, 2011 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Louisville, Kentucky - 32 Leap LLC is proud to announce the release today of their new app Glam Booth which will be available on the iPhone App Store on August 16th, 2011 for free. Glam Booth is a fun way to instantly glam faces on an iPhone or iPod touch. What would you look like if you were in an 80's hair band, glam rock star, pop star sensation or the next top model? And what about your friends? Use Glam Booth on yourself, family, friends or colleagues and share them via email, Facebook and Twitter.
In addition to the two glam transformations that come with the free version there are 4 additional glam photo packs available as IAPs (each pack contains 7 or more transformations):
1) Glam Rock Pack ($0.99)
2) Gaga Glam Pack ($0.99)
3) Glam Rock Girl Pack ($0.99)
4) Glitzy Glam Pack ($0.99)
Get the best deal and unlock all packs for only $2.99!
* Works with photos taken with your iPhone camera or from your photo library
* Auto-cropping using face detection
* Transformation process is instant with no internet connection needed
* Scroll through iPhone to see before and after views
* Scroll results into the app gallery
* Save results to your photo library
* Share with your friends via MMS (once saved to your library) or email, Facebook, Twitter
* IPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3, or iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 17.6 MB
Pricing And Availability:
Glam Booth 1.1 is now available worldwide exclusively through the App Store for free, in the Entertainment category.
App Partner Development, based out of New York City, was founded in 2011 to offer high-quality mobile application development services. Our motto is 'Communication Driven Results' because we believe that the best way to achieve our clients' long term goals is to understand what they hope to achieve. Once we understand that we can then provide our expertise in app development to help them achieve it. Copyright (C) 2011 App Partner LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.