August 23, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Gunsan, Korea - BuBuCompany has announced the update of BLACKTOWER2 2.0, for iOS devices now available on the AppStore. The update included fixing the button blink bug. The object of the game is to set the gemstone at the top of the tower. The woker moves from side to side. Touch anywhere on the screen then the gem is tossed upstairs to another worker. If the user continuously success, then the user is rewarded with being able to SuperJump.
* Available GameCenter
* Retina Display (HD)
* Simple and addictive game.
* Available world ranking.
Kind of Worker:
* Worker with wing - This doubles the speed of running worker.
* Worker with strong - throw 2 stairs, one at a time.
* Ninja - Caution teleport magic.
* SnowStorm - wind blows to the right. When the user throws the gemstone, the gemstone will lean to the right.
* Earthquake - this will obstruct your field of vision
It's simple and it makes so much sense, which it can be very fun, too! But don't get too addicted because you will be wasting too much of your time.
Also, this game is designed so that it is easy to manipulate. This is an absolute favorite with the children and adults too.
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 6.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BLACKTOWER2 v 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Gunsan, Republic of Korea, BuBuCompany is owned by independent software developer Minsik Kim. He is passionate about creating Mac OS X Developer Tools, as well as iOS games. Copyright (C) 2011 BuBuCompany. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.