August 26, 2011 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - It's been just over a month since MoneyWiz for iPad made it in the AppStore, and it's already creating buzz as the most innovative personal finance manager for the iPad. Today SilverWiz, the creators of MoneyWiz are proud to announce that they made MoneyWiz even better with an update that just hit the AppStore.
* Ability to configure credit accounts to show either available balance or used credit
* Financial forecast/projection for any date in the future, based on your account's current balance and scheduled expenses & incomes
* Easily accessible Net Worth
* Ability to manage Payees and assign Payee to a transaction (with auto-complete and auto-create)
* The transaction's description field now supports smart auto-completion
* New report added - Report by Payees
* Ability to filter transactions by predefined periods (like- Show me transactions from the last 30 days etc...)
* Filters view has been greatly improved
* Categories management has been greatly improved and simplified
* Polish currency added (PLN - Polish zloty)
* All transactions, now have a decimal part (even integers, have .00 at the end)
* Online Help is now available via Settings -> About & Help
* MasterCard Debit payment card was added to the list of cards (which you see on the second step of creating an account). The list was also re-arranged with the most popular cards being on top.
* Accounts order & Budgets order in Settings are now merged into one section
* Added more in-app help tips, that appear during use
* Many UI tweaks and overall improved artwork
* The "Notes" field for incomes & expenses (as well as scheduled incomes & expenses) has been replaced by the Payee field. Migration assistant will help you migrate your data fast, upon first start of the updated MoneyWiz for iPad
* Spanish and French translations of the entire app
SilverWiz is also working on their next big update, which will introduce the ability to import from OFX and QIF formats. In an effort to make MoneyWiz even more accessible, SilverWiz translated it to Spanish and French. Future updates will include translations in Italian, German, Russian, Chinese and Japanese. SilverWiz is also actively working on iPhone and Mac versions of MoneyWiz, which are scheduled to hit the market this fall.
* Compatible with iPad or iPad 2
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later (iOS 4.x and iOS 5.0 Tested)
* 13.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MoneyWiz 1.1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Located in London, UK, SilverWiz was founded in 2010 by Iliya Yordanov and Maria Yordanova. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2011 SilverWiz / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.