August 31, 2011 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Melbourne, Australia - Ruma Studios is pleased to announce its new fast-paced iPad application, RAMPage Soccer, a unique sports game that combines foosball, soccer, pinball, and shooting games into an entirely original shootout action game. Players shoot, score, and win the game by firing small colored marbles at the soccer ball, pushing it toward their opponent's goal. But their opponent is firing back at them in a lighting-fast shootout.
"RAMPage Soccer is definitely not your usual soccer game," said Luke Kellett, CEO of Ruma Studios. "It's an exciting fast-paced shootout like you've never seen before!"
Featured in "What's Hot" for Sports in the US and Australia, RAMPage Soccer is quickly becoming popular among soccer lovers looking for a new take on their favorite game.
"It's a classic table top soccer game with all the action of the stadium brought to your iPad," Luke Kellett said. "Attack, defend, and get all up in your opponent's face with no red card!"
RAMPage Soccer offers two original ways to play: "Classic" and "Penalty Shootout".
In Classic mode, players swipe their fingers to launch small colored marbles, pushing the soccer ball toward their opponent's goal. But they're firing back, pushing the soccer ball back. To challenge their soccer skills, players can choose from three difficulty levels: Slow 'n' Easy, Normal, and RAMPage.
In Penalty Shootout mode, the soccer ball is shot right at the player, who must act quickly to defend their goal by firing back. Players try to score a goal and can earn bonus points for how far down the table they hit the ball.
Features of the RAMPage Soccer app include:
* Innovative new sports game: In this table top soccer game, players score as many goals as they can by firing marbles at their opponent
* Fast-moving action: Players must have quick reflexes to score goals and defend their goal when there are dozens of marbles on the field at once
* Two games in one: "Classic" and "Penalty Shootout" modes offer two fun and challenging options
* Play against a friend or the iPad: RAMPage Soccer features both one and two player modes
* Realistic game play: Designed just for the iPad, the app features 3-D graphics and lifelike stadium sound effects
* Game Center integration: Players can challenge their friends to a game
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 23.6 MB
Pricing and availability:
RAMPage Soccer 1.1.1 is currently available for sale worldwide through the App Store in the Game category for $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). Review copies are available upon request.
Ruma Studios is a dedicated team of Australian indie developers who, once upon a time worked in the corporate sector of IT wanting to do more with their creative skills. They love playing games, and have lots of game ideas, so in 2010 Ruma Studios was born. The Ruma Studios team draws inspiration for their mobile apps from everywhere. They strive to make games they would love to play, and have the pleasure of sharing these games with the rest of the world. Copyright (C) 2011 Ruma Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.