October 10, 2008 in iOS Development (E)
[prMac.com] Fremont, CA - .com Solutions Inc. introduces SQLite Diff 1.18 as new product to compare SQLite Database Schema and Data displaying colorized SQL and Data Highlighting. SQLite Diff is implemented as a graphical application enabling developers to easily Drag & Drop two SQLite databases onto the application to start the comparison process.
SQLite Diff uses a high performance in-memory store of both SQLite schemas to perform most comparisons within in a few seconds. The data comparison feature optionally compares each record within the dropped files using the ROWID as the primary key.
SQLite Diff displays schema changes with colorized SQL code and modified records as highlighted text. SQLite Diff is optimized for analyzing undocumented or poorly documented SQLite schemas generated by any application. SQLite Diff is the first (and currently only) application for comparing SQLite databases on MacOS X.
SQLite may quite possibly be the most widely deployed database engine in use today, with an estimated 300 million users worldwide. SQLite is used as an embedded database within popular products including: Photoshop Lightroom, Adobe AIR, Skype, FireFox, Apple Mail, Safari, Aperture, Solaris 10, Revolution, REALbasic and Bento by FileMaker. Also, many cell phone manufacturers build SQLite into their products as well.
SQLite Diff Features Include:
* Quickly compares SQLite schema: Tables/Columns, Triggers, Views, Indexes.
* Record by record data comparison between each file.
* Colorized SQL and Data highlighting makes it easy to see changed SQL and data.
* Optimized for analyzing undocumented or poorly documented SQLite schemas.
* Fast in-memory schema comparison - runs fast even on older computers.
* Cross-platform compatibility with MacOS X and Windows.
* Instantly drill-down to see comparison details for SQL and data.
* Easy to use Drag & Drop interface.
* Economical single-user license includes MacOS X and Windows software.
SQLite Diff is priced at $25 (USD) per developer and includes a copy of SQLite Diff for both Mac OS X (Universal Binary) and Windows platforms.
.com Solutions Inc. develops multi-platform graphical applications supporting FileMaker, Bento, SQLite, Oracle, MySQL, Access, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, OpenBase, PostgreSQL, FrontBase and Revolution developers. FmPro Script Diff, compares and edits FileMaker ScriptMaker scripts, FmPro Layout Diff, compares FileMaker Layouts. FmPro Migrator converts FileMaker databases to and from FileMaker, SQLite Diff compares SQLite database schema and data. For more information about .com Solutions Inc., please visit their website.