October 13, 2008 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] Chico, California - Mien Software has released MediaEdit 3.1 for the Mac, a consumer-level video editing tool, which supports standard painting tools and multiple layers. This update adds support for painting and several enhancements.
This free update adds the following:
* New paint tools to draw directly onto your movie!
* Added support for user audio library
* Improved clip selecting and resizing
* Improved video capture
* Fixed issues with loading .png images
* Fixed loss of video mask in transitions
* Fixed limits on length of file names
* Fixed timeline flickers
* Fixed timeline time info on scale
* Fixed crashes when previewing effects
* Fixed issues with incorrect text color
About MediaEdit 3:
MediaEdit 3 is the easy-to-use movie editing software designed for the consumer. Experience a better way to edit with support for drawing tools and unlimited layers.
Built completely from the ground up with the latest video editing technologies. Add video, audio, photo, and text with ease. You can draw directly onto your movie with the standard painting tools! It supports unlimited media layers, comes with standard filters and transitions, and edits more than just DV! It can edit virtually all QuickTime compatible formats (.mov, .avi, .mp4, .dv, etc).
Designed specifically for moviemakers, amateur photographers and new creative artists, MediaEdit 3 will show you the world of movie magic and help create professional looking, impressive movie projects.
* Supports virtually all QuickTime compatible files
* Unlimited media layers
* Add video, audio and text instantly
* Non-destructive editing
* Multiple levels of undo
* Live previews and background rendering
* Capture video and audio
* Powerful yet easy-to-use timeline
* Resize and position clip display region
* Comes with standard effects, filters and transitions
* Video composition: chroma keying, matte, hard light, etc.
* Export to QuickTime, DV, MPEG-4 and to the web
* Add chapter markers
* Create slideshows
Availability and Pricing:
MediaEdit 3 can be downloaded online from their website. It has a free 30-day trial. Full versions of the product can be purchased from the Mien Software store. The Suggested Retail Price (SRP) for MediaEdit 3 is $69.95 (USD).
Mien Software is a small company headquartered in Chico, California. They specialize in multimedia software and provide quality products for the consumer. For more information, please visit their website.