September 5, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Naples, Italy - IdeaSolutions today is pleased to announce the new 1.2 relase of Cloudalbums, the revolutionary photo sharing App for iPhone and iPad. These are some of the new cool features:
* New photo cropping feature. You can choose between different crop formats: 4:3, 3:2, 3:4 and 2:3 in addition to free format. Just act on different corners of the trimming frame and determine the size and shape of the cut you want.
* New photos reorder functionality. Now you can easily change the order of photos storage in each album. By activating the function of pictures reordering, a window opens that shows numbered thumbnails of the photos. To change the ordering is as easy as moving pictures in the desired position.
* The maximum number of photos for each album is now 100. Each album can be sent and shared with their friends regardless of how many photos it contains.
* Improved performance. The uploading procedure is much faster, so that you can instantly share each album with your friends.
With the Cloudalbums App for iPhone and iPad we can create photo albums and synchronize them with all our computers and mobile devices. It takes only a moment to share them with our contacts. We don't need to make boring multiple uploads since the albums are centralised on the Cloud.
The app uses the Cloud services of Dropbox available in the basic version, creating a free account with 2GB of storage space online: the creation of the Dropbox account can happen directly in the app. We have countless way to create our albums: we can add photos from the camera roll of the device, copying them in the Dropbox file, using our PC or Mac, and taking them from our Facebook Albums and from those of our friends, thanks to the direct integration with the social Network.
The various sharing possibilities are the strong point of the App: with a Tap we create a "Magic Mail" to send to our friends, who will have the opportunity to install for free Cloudalbums and import the received album in the App. From this moment on, every time we add a photo in the album, everyone will get a notification push that will ask him to make the synchronization. The "Magic Mail" let the people who do not posses an Apple Device see our photos clicking on a link, connected with a web page automatically created for every album.
We can use this link also to quickly publish - with just one operation - the whole album on our Facebook Wall or Twitter. As an alternative we can publish single photos of our albums. Cloudalbum for iPhone and iPad let us create a trial album and to see all our friends' albums who use the same app. It is possible to generate countless new albums buying the feature from the App through the InApp purchase.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 6.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cloudalbums 1.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category. For more details and an explicative video, visit IdeaSolutions online.
IdeaSolutions has been working for more than ten years in National and International market, establishing itself as one of the major Italian Software Houses. Among its achievements, apps for iPad and iPhone created for important customers such as the Teatro San Carlo in Naples, which reached the top of App Ranking. Copyright (C) 2011 IdeaSolutions srl. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.