September 9, 2011 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Solingen, Germany - UNIVERSE Software has announced pdf-DocPro 8.0, which removed the one single click not only the main password, but at same time also all restrictions in the document, whether it be with 40-bit RC4, 128 bit RC4, 128 bit AES or 256 bit AES encrypted.
All tools of the "Swiss knife PDF" can be used for any succession, can be removed in one step from a PDF document pages, then pasted from a PDF form pages, and finally a complete PDF document attached. A preview allows to work comfortably and quickly check the result.
pdf-DocPro - as a member of the pdf-recover family - is therefore a universal tool for manipulating PDF documents and PDF forms as a pure Java development and currently runs under the operating systems Windows and Mac OSX. Linux on request.
* 100 % Adobe compatible
* digital signature feature
* Control whole presentation properties of PDF on users computer compress PDFs up to 90 %
* Set encryption level to your documents
* Define security settings
* Set document titles, author information, topics and document key words * Preset user's
* Adobe Reader: Full-screen mode, page alignment, menu bars, tool bars set password requirements etc.
* Create downward compatibility from Adobe FormDesigner forms to Adobe 8, 7, 6 and 5
* Split, Merge, Extract Pages
* Add complete PDFs
* Decrypt PDF files which have master password set
* Enable edit, copy, print, annotate functions again
* Decrypts Adobe AES encryption up to 256-bit
Based in Solingen, Germany, UNIVERSE Software GmbH supplies solutions for the PDF (portable document format) system. The company has specialized in developing and marketing especially powerful and cost-effective PDF software solutions based on state-of-the-art Java technologies and methods, thus minimizing the product's dependence on specific hardware platforms and operating systems. Development and service are focused on solutions in creating and processing PDF forms, saving filled-out PDF forms in Adobe Reader, solutions for automatically populating PDF forms from databases, processing PDF form data (FDF), software for removing the main PDF password and so on, up to complete workflow solutions based on PDF technology. Founded in 1998, the company has developed a customer base of more than ten thousand customers in more than a hundred countries across the world.