September 7, 2011 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Endless While Loop LLC today is proud to announce Dial, their new Internet radio application for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Enjoy thousands of free Internet radio stations right on your device using our clean and simple app, heavily influenced by the native iOS iPod app.
Although many consumers are now using on demand cloud services for their music needs, many consumers still listen to both terrestrial and Internet radio stations. While there are many apps for this on iOS, none are as clean, simple, and as easy to use as Dial.
Dial also adds powerful features like tight metadata integration and support for many music stores. When listening to a station, Dial will automatically display track metadata along with an image of the artist and a short biography. Like an artist you hear? Dial allows you find more of their music using iTunes, Rdio, or Spotify.
* Simple and clean interface - no extra UI crud like those other radio apps
* Station directory - over 2000 stations in our directory, along with the ability to add your own streams
* Artist Metadata - including artist biographies and photos
* iTunes, Rdio, and Spotify support - integrate with your favorite music stores
* Universal App - buy it once and get it for both iPhone & iPad
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* iOS 4.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 2.7 MB
Pricing and availability:
Dial 1.2 is available for $2.99 (USD) worldwide through the App Store in the Music category. Promo codes available upon request.
Based in Philadelphia, Endless While Loop is run by Tony Cosentini and specializes in creating high quality iOS and Android applications for both in-house projects and clients. Copyright (C) 2011 Endless While Loop LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.