September 12, 2011 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Riga, Latvia - Happy Moments today is pleased to announce DrinkControl Lite 2.0.345, alcohol usage and expenses tracker for iPhone. DrinkControl Lite is used for recording the beverages taken and related expenses. DrinkControl Lite automatically converts your take-in quantities, such as glasses, bottles or cans, into the units of alcohol and informs when you have approached or exceeded the daily, weekly or monthly limit in regard to moderate drinking by leading international health organizations.
Although the recommendations for moderate alcohol consumption are developed by the WHO and many national health organizations, few people are informed about and are actually observing these guidelines in their daily lives. Usually we drink beer, wine or spirits in a bar or buy it at the local grocery store in the available volumes instead of consuming 'standard drinks' or grams of pure alcohol which form the basis of moderate drinking guidelines.
DrinkControl Lite features:
* Track the alcoholic beverages consumed and the related costs quickly and easily
* Compare your alcohol consumption to the moderate drinking guidelines of The World Health Organization or the health organizations of the US, the UK, Canada or Germany
* Have an overview and edit the consumed beverages in the calendar
* Browse statistical charts of your alcohol consumption and expenditures
* Extra features are available as in-app purchases (disable ads, customize drinks, statistics for month/quarter/year)
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 4.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
DrinkControl Lite 2.0.345 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. DrinkControl 1.2.210 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Healthcare & Fitness category.
Happy Moments is iOS app developer focusing on lifestyle and entertainment apps. Copyright (C) 2011 Happy Moments. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.