September 14, 2011 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - komorka technology has published Version 1.2 of "StereoMatic - your personal, portable jukebox", to the App Store.
StereoMatic uses the contents of your iPad's music library to replicate the experience of a vintage jukebox. The app is terrific for finding songs hidden in the back of your music collection, and with audio streaming support via AirPlay, StereoMatic is perfect for parties or other social gatherings.
This update introduces some of the following new features:
* Authentic sound effects, configurable both within the app and in iPad Settings.
* Improved jukebox browsing experience, including easier-to-use track selection buttons and more realistic page-turn animations.
* Updated interface for managing your playlist: view, clear, edit, or share your playlist with a friend.
* Updated interface for searching the contents of your jukebox: find songs by title, artist name, or album name; add songs directly to your playlist.
* Casually browse your iPad's Music library.
* Search jukebox contents and add songs directly to your Playlist.
* Review, clear, edit, or share your Playlist.
* View Name, Artist, Album, & Cover Art for the Currently Playing song.
* Playback controls: Play / Pause, Previous & Next Tracks.
* StereoMatic is currently an iPad-only app.
* StereoMatic contains no music itself - it uses the contents of your iPad's Music library.
* StereoMatic only plays library tracks of the "Music" media type (i.e., no audiobooks or podcasts).
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 4.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Currently priced at $2.99 USD, StereoMatic v1.2 is available worldwide exclusively in the Music category of the App Store. Promotional codes for press evaluation are available upon request.
Located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, komorka technology creates both original and commissioned mobile software applications, with an emphasis on apps for iOS devices like the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2011 komorka technology, llc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iTunes, AirPlay, iPhone, iOS, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and / or other countries.